Siesta Key Public Beach
At the gorgeous Siesta Key Public Beach you’ll enjoy 40 acres of sugary white quartz crystal sands that never gets hot no matter the sun’s temperature, but a tip of advice – get there early for the best spots in the sand! Take long walks on flat sandy shores with mostly calm clear waters featuring small waves. Head down late afternoon for an amazing Gulf Coast sunset.
Siesta Key Public Beach Amenities
Come experience one of the most popular full amenities public beaches in the entire United States which include:
- Public restrooms, full service snack bar and gift shop
- Showers and handicap ramps as well as handicap beach chairs and wheel chairs which are available
- Picnic areas with/without cover
- Gazebos that accommodate up to 60 persons. Shelters that hold up to 120 persons.
- First aid center with lifeguards on duty year round.
- An 800 car parking lot.
Families can also enjoy all the great sporting activities at Siesta Key Beach with:
- A tennis court complex
- Volleyball courts
- A 20 station fitness trail
- Playground equipment for the kids
- Much more!
Note: While the entire area is pet friendly, dogs are not permitted on Siesta Key beaches. There are plenty of pet friendly options in the Siesta Key area however, learn more on our Siesta Key Pet Friendly page.